Re: [Denemo-devel] changing pitch with key strokes ?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] changing pitch with key strokes ?
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 17:41:26 +0100

On Fri, 2011-06-03 at 09:06 -0400, Bric wrote:

> So, can one cherry-pick features from various profiles and create
> one's own,
> custom profile containing all the favorite features?
yes, under Edit->Commands...->Manage Command Set you can save your
default command set. You can also do this by Left clicking on any menu
item and clickin Save Command Set.

> And, in case of conflict, reassign (remap) functions to keys of one's
> choosing?
Yes, if you press a key while you have the menu item selected it becomes
the shortcut. However,  for 2-key shortcuts you need the Manage Command
Set panel.

> For instance, if I wanted to have it all -- to produce an "A" note
> using the "A"
> key, but also keep the duration-halving feature (which would have to
> be remapped
> to a different key, due to conflict) ... ?
I use Arranger profile, and use 2-key shortcuts starting with Shft-A,
B, ...

> Also (back to feature/function modification), I'd like a quicker way
> to tell
> denemo I want the A ABOVE and not the A below. Instead of having to
> cursor half
in some profiles
' takes you octave up and
, takes you octave down
the commands concerned are Navigation->Cursor->OctaveUp, Down

Richard