[Denemo-devel] [bug #33190] Tempo script

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #33190] Tempo script
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 20:55:06 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #33190 (project denemo):

I've tinkered with the Tempo script, and separated out the BeatChange to a
separate command with a separate directive tag.  I've also changed the Tempo
tag to simply 'Tempo' rather than 'TempoMark'.  However, right-clicking a
tempo directive now brings up a rather useless GetOption with 4 non-working
options.  Executing the Tempo command when the cursor is on the directive does
indeed bring up the correct editor built-in to the command itself.  So
something isn't quite right about the right-clicking, since as you describe it
it should invoke the command itself.

Hate to admit it but I haven't taken the time to get used to git.  So I'm just
posting the updated scripts here.  They could still be improved regarding the
'AI' guessing correct values for the midi BPM.  However, is there a way to
GetCurrentBPM or something similar, which would return the current midi bpm in
quarter-notes per minute?
-Dan W.

(file #23500, file #23501)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: BeatChange                     Size:3 KB
File name: Tempo                          Size:8 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?33190>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/