Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo musical error tests

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo musical error tests
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:46:48 +0100

Trying the first of Handel's exercises, and playing every chord in
parallel motion I get an error:

(apply:nconc2last Wrong type argument in position ~A: ~S (1 ((#f .
#(musobj (1420) 1 3 1 2 1 0 768 768 0)))) (((#f . #(musobj (1420) 1 3 1
2 1 0 768 768 0)))))

I have scrubbed my .denemo of local commands so I think this is for
real. (To test, run the Handel's Figured Bass Exercises command, Hit
start, y, and then play root position chords with each bass note in the
exercise, played in parallel with the bass they should cause
consecutives everywhere).
(The script works by splitting the chords you play in into parts (in a
separate tab) and applying the consecutives finder script there. The
positions it gives are then used to mark the original, untouched first
tab).

Richard