[Denemo-devel] [bug #33594] exportlilypond is producing broken lilypond

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #33594] exportlilypond is producing broken lilypond when print excerpt is chosen with multiple voices
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 07:31:54 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #33594 (project denemo):

yes, that is exactly it: it won't work with only one voice selected, roughly
speaking (I would guess) because the << belongs to the first voice and the >>
to the second, which is being ignored because it is not selected.
I think this sort of problem should appear if you select one staff from a
piano group and so on.
There is a hook into guile before and after the typesetting where issues like
this could be resolved: at the moment it just does (display "starting
typesetting") or some such (denemo.scm).
There is also a plan to detach Denemo's overlapping display for voices from
the designation of a staff as a voice (so you would not have to do "Join
Voices" before printing).
But at the moment all the design notes seem to be lost in the transfer to the
new website:(

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?33594>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/