[Denemo-devel] Recent changes to configure.in

From: Ralf Mattes
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Recent changes to configure.in
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 15:33:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hello list,

what's the reason for requireing libsmf version 1.3 in configure.in.
After all, the included libsmf is at version 0.9.1 and seems to compile
just fine ...
I just checked with my pkg-configured libsmf (1.2) and that works as well.
Please don't restrict unnecessarily (I'd have to custom build a whole pile
of packages just to compile an unmodified denemo).

TIA Ralf Mattes