Re: [Denemo-devel] GUB status

From: Nils Gey
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] GUB status
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 01:37:22 +0200

I ran GUB in my virtual Debian machine. It worked. Well, Denemo itself did not
build but this is just a minor configure problem because gub does not know
about libsmf yet. The imporant thing is: lilypond built fine.
Tomorrow I can adjust the spec file and installer file so that it builds Denemo
releases. After that I'm going to set up my automatic build&upload again.

At last...

Nils