[Denemo-devel] denemo dies after hitting playback

From: Bjoern Lindig
Subject: [Denemo-devel] denemo dies after hitting playback
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 23:02:37 +0200

Hi,

at first, thank you for this magnificent programme! It works great and
has some really nice features.

Today I wanted to test the playback function of denemo. It crashed
imediately after hitting the button in the menu. I played arround with
the settings but it didn't chance. Denemo crashes whenever the
synthesizer is set to "internal".

I'm on archlinux:
2.6.33-rt x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5750 @ 2.00GHz

denemo is now version 0.9.0 but I had version 0.8.3 until earlier
today. Same issue there.

FluidSynth 1.1.5
jackdmp 1.9.7
alsa 1.0.24.1-1
gcc (GCC) 4.6.1 20110819 (prerelease)

jack and denemo are set to a Samplerate of 48 kHz and to a buffersize
of 128. I also tried 512 for both, denemo and jack.

It would be really nice to have this functionallity, so if you could
help me, or could tell me how I can help, it would be really great.

Best,

Bjoern