Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.2 release fix

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.2 release fix
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:35:38 +0100

OK, everything seems fine now, I think we should upload a release.
Jeremiah, do you usually upload whatever it is to ftp.gnu.org? If you do
that I'll do the announcement on savannah.

My feature list is this (please let me know if anything is missing):

Score checking
        Performed automatically before printing (optional)
        Under/Overfull measures
        Unterminated tuplets
        Miss-matched slurs.
Pitch Spelling
        Performed live on MIDI entry
        Colors intervals that may be enharmonic spelling mistakes with a
different timbre
Enter accidental before or after note
        Use enter accidental to avoid sounding spurious notes on entry.
Change a note to one of its enharmonic variants. Same absolute pitch (in Equal
Temperament).
Change the duration of single notes in a chord to create single-voice polyphony
Vertical Rest Positioning (for polyphony)
Grace Notes that come after rather than before the main note.
Improved display of under/overfull measures
Display shows if there are measures before/after those on screen and provides
buttons to navigate
Better beaming control.
Arbitrary Dynamics text.
New Denemo fonts
        Denemo's own font now uses standard unicode font symbols
        LilyPond font accessible to scripts
        Improved display of entered music, help texts etc.
        Simpler scripting to display any LilyPond feature.
Thumbnails for .denemo files in file open dialog and for your Window Manager
        Thumbnail shows a selection of your choice as finally typeset.
        Default thumbnail is first three measures
Import images of scores for transcription
        Scores captured bar-by-bar into Denemo, displayed directly underneath
the bar they relate to.
        Editorial decisions/errors can easily be checked
        But Linux only.
Bug Fixes
        Vertical scrolling (a long-standing bug fixed at last)
        Bookmark searching
        Nested tuplet display
        Redo crashes

Notes:
      * As yet no windows binary is available
      * Playback out of priority thread is not in this release.
      * The manual does not have the latest list of scheme commands
        available.

Richard