Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.2 release fix

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.2 release fix
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:48:09 +0100

Jeremiah,
this was a misguided effort of mine to improve the internationalization
of the built-ins while I was working on the file. I have read up a bit
about internationalization now, and it is not trivial, even without
writing sentences that use the musical symbols within the text flow. So
I have left it out until we have a summer of code slot free. I have
checked in what I think should be ok.
Thanks for picking this up.
Richard