Re: [Denemo-devel] Clean tarball creation.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Clean tarball creation.
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 17:25:48 +0100

On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 10:19 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Ok. Should it be a clone of master or 0.9.2?
I think you must have misread my message, I don't think we should do a
new release. But we should in future do all our testing by downloading
the proposed release tarball and configuring and building that from
scratch. When we are happy that it is ok, sign and upload it to ftp.gnu.

BTW I have been using Denemo to typeset some Tudor keyboard music and
have found the Voice handling too awkward, so I have put some work into
that - now you can declare a staff to be a voice and it remains so
whether or not you display it on separate staffs.

Richard