Re: [Denemo-devel] Clean tarball creation.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Clean tarball creation.
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 21:28:32 +0100

On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 17:25 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 10:19 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > Ok. Should it be a clone of master or 0.9.2?
> I think you must have misread my message, I don't think we should do a
> new release.
Well, perhaps I spoke a little soon :) I just stumbled across a horrible
crash (it happens when one script calls a command which has not been
instantiated though I can't think why it hasn't got reported before).
So I think we should be thinking of releasing fairly soon anyway, and
this time, as I say, we should strive to make it clean on the first
strike.