Re: [Denemo-devel] Hiding Barlines

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Hiding Barlines
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:38:33 -0500

On 10/13/2011 07:00 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
It occurs to me that the new command (d-HideBarlines) that prints a
score with no barlines makes an excellent educational resource. You take
a piece of music and print it without time signature and barlines and
then ask your students to work these out. They have to discern whether
the piece has an upbeat as well as a sensible barring. Once you have a
corpus of pieces in .denemo format you can generate these easily.

Thats a good idea. I am going to use that. I am not sure where/how I should integrate that into the menu.