[Denemo-devel] Thumbnail problem

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Thumbnail problem
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 10:33:25 +0100

There is a problem with the thumbnail generation, in some circumstances
I see an error which I think will be this one:

test.ly:110:0: error: syntax error, unexpected \layout

\layout {
error:
The PostScript backend does not support the
system-by-system output.  For that, use the EPS backend instead,

  lilypond -dbackend=eps FILE

I attach the lilypond concerned (it is from that same Pavana on the
website). I am not sure what this is about, something to do with png
generation ...