[Denemo-devel] PDF window

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] PDF window
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:20:57 +0100

While asking about evince I was tipped off by a very helpful guy about
an evince widget which we can embed in Denemo.
This will mean that we have the pdf as a window inside Denemo and can
not only do point and click without going outside in the present clunky
fashion but can do all sorts of other stuff (dragging objects in the pdf
window and having Denemo insert the needed LilyPond in the score).
This will mark a major improvement - substituting for the current
PrintPreview window with an evince widget which knows how to print and
which denemo can talk too.