[Denemo-devel] jhbuild denemo build in Mac os X

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] jhbuild denemo build in Mac os X
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:29:02 -0500

I have been checking out this gtk-osx jhbuild project. This allows gtk to run natively in Mac os X aqua without the need of an xserver. jhbuild is similar to gub in that fact that it is a build system. I managed to compile all of denemo's dependencies (according to ./configure). The build failed to find a header gdk/gdkx.h (I think) upon make. Does anyone here have experience with jhbuild? Should I blog my progress somewhere?