Re: [Denemo-devel] PDF window

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] PDF window
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:05:55 +0100

checking for EVINCE... no
configure: error: Package requirements (evince-view-2.3 >= 2.3) were not
met:

No package 'evince-view-2.3' found

I ran dpkg -l | grep evince and see that there is a package called
libevince2 but if I replace evince-view-2.3 in the configure.in I get

checking for EVINCE... no
configure: error: Package requirements (libevince2 >= 2.0) were not met:

No package 'libevince2' found, I've put the dpkg -L command output
below, I see no .pc file there, so I guess the configure step needs
telling explicitly what flags to use.
I'll try that next.

Richard

dpkg -L libevince2
/.
/usr
/usr/lib
/usr/lib/libevview.so.2.0.0
/usr/lib/libevdocument.so.2.0.0
/usr/lib/evince
/usr/lib/evince/2
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/libcomicsdocument.so
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/comicsdocument.evince-backend
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/pdfdocument.evince-backend
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/libtiffdocument.so
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/psdocument.evince-backend
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/pixbufdocument.evince-backend
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/dvidocument.evince-backend
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/libpdfdocument.so
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/tiffdocument.evince-backend
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/djvudocument.evince-backend
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/libimpressdocument.so
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/libdvidocument.so
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/libpixbufdocument.so
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/libpsdocument.so
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/impressdocument.evince-backend
/usr/lib/evince/2/backends/libdjvudocument.so
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/libevince2
/usr/share/doc/libevince2/AUTHORS
/usr/share/doc/libevince2/changelog.gz
/usr/share/doc/libevince2/NEWS.gz
/usr/share/doc/libevince2/TODO
/usr/share/doc/libevince2/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/libevince2/README
/usr/share/doc/libevince2/copyright
/usr/share/lintian
/usr/share/lintian/overrides