[Denemo-devel] 1) percussion clef 2) playback markers

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] 1) percussion clef 2) playback markers
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:56:24 -0400 (EDT)

I used to be able to set the clef to percussion, and then have it render
percussion midi audio correctly ).  The new 0.9.3 still correctly renders the
old files I created with 0.9.1 (both audio and visual), but I can't  figure out
how to create new percussion staffs with 0.9.3

When I right-click on an existing clef, then left-click on "Edit Clef
Directives", nothing happens.  The "Initial Clef" dialogue box doesn't have
percussion clef as one of the options.

Also, I wish there were a simple, intuitive way to set the playback markers at
cursor (both beginning and end).  Right now it seems monstrously tedious (as in,
"Dude, i should position my cursor, and set the marker, in one click.")