Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:50:30 -0600

I just tested the printing. Here are my results:
print works
print preview works
print excerpt leaves trailing notes out of a selection. (if 4 quarter notes are selected 2 or 3 may show.)
print part - gives lilypond engravor error
print part with title - I did not test. I assumed the same as above
print selection - works
print from visible text layer in the lilypond window - works

I did not test any of the other print options because I am not sure how they are supposed to work.