Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] 0.9.4 TODO
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 15:46:09 -0600

Alternative endings seem to be broken. I just tried to write something that uses them. I looked at the lilypond and I see a
\alternative{{
     c'4 e' g' b'\Barline
         d'' b' g' e' }
%5

}{
     g'4 b' d'' f''\Barline
         e'' d'' b' a' \EndMovementBarline

} %% missing close brace
}

There does appear to be a missing }. I have an opening and closing repeat sign and the closing repeat is just before the second ending. Is this broken or am I doing something wrong.

Jeremiah