Re: [Denemo-devel] Merge soc branch to master

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Merge soc branch to master
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:40:33 -0600

On 01/27/2012 10:08 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
AFAIK the soc branch is now in a good enough state to replace master,
(we lose dynamic tempo adjustment but gain real time playback, I think
that's ok).
If no one has any major problems with the soc build perhaps you could
merge soc to master Jeremiah?
Then we should test in earnest with a view to releasing.
Oh - and I notice that support for GTK-3 is not mentioned in the
ChangeLog/Release Notes; it is a little technical, but if it is there it
is surely worth noting?

Ok. I have merged the branch into master and updated the Changelog. I will now test.