[Denemo-devel] CPU Hogging in new version was Re: Handling LilyPond erro

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] CPU Hogging in new version was Re: Handling LilyPond errors
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:57:52 +0000

I have fixed the LilyPond errors problem. I found that I could not
launch a warning dialog though without a mutex locking up.
Which brings me to notice that Denemo is now hogging the cpu.
It does this even if you have never done anything - just started up the
program.
Does anyone know about this stuff?? Any tools for finding out where the
time is going? As it is typesetting now takes twice as long as LilyPond
only gets half the cpu, denemo hogs the rest.

Richard