[Denemo-devel] Denemo - audio input

From: why7and12
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo - audio input
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 11:17:48 -0600

Hi Members,

I just subscribed to the list today. Thank you.

I recently downloaded Denemo and would like to know how I can input audio
(via playing my guitar into the microphone) so it results in notes being
automatically displayed on the music staff.

Denemo claims that this feature is available but I don't see any
documentation on how to accomplish this.

I've looked on the forums and help guides but see nothing explaing how to
configure Denemo to accomplish this task.

Thank you kindly for your time and thank you for creating this wonderful
program.

Wally Lepore  NJ USA