Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-0.9.4-rc2 bug report

From: Carl Spalletta
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-0.9.4-rc2 bug report
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:56:57 -0400

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 12:26 AM, Jeremiah Benham
<address@hidden> wrote:
> it looks lile you have the wrong version of the portaudio libs. What version
> do you have?
>
> Carl Spalletta <address@hidden> wrote:
>> when I ran 'make', it compiled about 9 objects and then choked on the 10th:
>> I am puzzled as to why this error should occur.

Spot on! Originally I couldn't find a package "libportaudio2-dev" to
match libportaudio2.  Stupidly I didn't realize the matching
development package was
named "portaudio2-dev"  by my package handler...

PS
Richard - Thank you for the list of prerequisites.