Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo user interface

From: Josue Abarca
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo user interface
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 12:41:45 -0600

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 08:19:53PM +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> My thought is that a program should support both mouse and keyboard. I
> mean, you should be able to use most of the program features why only
> the mouse, or only the keyboard. Actually the most non-ergonomic action
> is switching from one to the other. I agree with you about the speed of
> using the keyboard. But if you imagine you are a new user, it might
> seems difficult to use keyboard at first sight, while mouse might be
> more intuitive.

Well, AFAIK the software is mainly developed by only two people, so
more help is required to do what you propose, they are already doing a
lot of work. Your propose sounds great, and I personally would like to
help, but right now I don't have enough the time to do it.

Cheers,

--
Josué M. Abarca S.
Vos mereces Software Libre.