[Denemo-devel] Showstopper bug?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Showstopper bug?
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:44:20 +0100

Dominic Sacre came on irc #denemo to report problems with playback. He
pointed out that the page_for_time() is not thread-safe.
I felt torn about declaring this a showstopper for the release, as we
have been so long in getting this release out, but threading bugs are so
pernicious that I think we have to put in a fix for this and make
another release candidate.
Dominic has kindly offered to supply the fix after which I think we
should give a little time to see if it works on our various machines and
then start again with the release.