Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36502] 0.9.4rc4 missing headers

From: Edgar Aichinger
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36502] 0.9.4rc4 missing headers
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 21:31:35 +0200

Am Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012, 18:36:41 schrieb martin:
> Follow-up Comment #2, bug #36502 (project denemo):
>
> No, the second comment was just an observation about the effect of
> not being able to compile in jack/alsa support.
>
> The headers are loaded from audiointerface.c which looks like this:
>
> #include "dummybackend.h"
>
> #ifdef _HAVE_JACK_
>   #include "jackbackend.h"
> #endif
> #ifdef _HAVE_PORTAUDIO_
>   #include "portaudiobackend.h"
> #endif
> #ifdef _HAVE_PORTMIDI_
>   #include "portmidibackend.h"
> #endif
> #ifdef _HAVE_ALSA_
>   #include "alsabackend.h"
> #endif
>
> Since they are in "" and not <>, and dummybackend.h and
> portaudiobackend.h are both in the src dir it looks to me that they
> belong to denemo.

Well my git checkout has both header files, they are written by
Dominic Sacre. the release candidate (why is it so oddly named, the
download with chromium ended up being called "denemo-release-
candidate" while it is in fact a .tar.gz file ?) doesn't include
these, so it seems to be a packaging issue.