[Denemo-devel] Tooltips

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Tooltips
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 10:08:20 +0100

It has long been a frustration that the menu items and so on don't pop
up their tool tips. I have at last solved this problem.
I nearly have all the code we need for 0.9.6 - it includes a score
layout editor.
This gives possibility of creating specific layouts for the various
printed forms of the score (e.g. blank pages to avoid page turns in one
part are needed in a different place for the print out of a different
part).
This means that if a correction is made a new set of parts/score/reduced
score can be printed without having to adjust page breaks,
transpositions etc. Of course, corrections/re-compositions may require a
change in page-breaks etc, but we will keep that feature for the version
of Denemo that also provides light refreshments :)

So, it would be good to get 0.9.4 out of the door!