Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-0.9.4 glib patch

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] denemo-0.9.4 glib patch
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 20:39:44 +0100

Thanks for this, your correction is now in git.
The appearance of the Makefile will just be because the whole file
hierarchy below the actions directory is part of the data, without
specifying in the configure files what it contains - this is done so we
can easily add new command files without altering the configuration
files. I guess there should be some way of saying that the configure
script does not need to install a Makefile in the actions directory...

Richard