Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 00:17:27 -0500

On 07/10/2012 02:42 PM, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
The only problem as far as I know is that I have to create a portmidi.py file that uses cmake rather than GNU autotools. There are also no examples on how to do this despite the fact that there is a cmake.py. Thats on my TODO list.

This was actually easier to create than I thought. Do you want to roll another .exe out? I looked up the gdk-pixmap thing and it seems that this can be fixed by setting an environment variable. How to we go about doing that in windows? Maybe the problem will go away if I upgrade gdk-pixmaps (wishful thinking).

Now that its building for win32 I man have a go building it for Mac Os X. I may have better luck doing that using jhbuild. I am not sure.