Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 09:39:35 +0100

On Sun, 2012-07-22 at 09:14 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> The other thing is MIDI instrument list - I'll look to see if the set
> of
> instruments in the soundfont we supply can be given in the (currently
> empty) drop down list.
I have the fix for this - it was only GTK2 where you had the combo box
stuff mixed up - I presume it is working in GTK3???(ie you see the list
and can choose the instrument for a staff in staff prop dialog, MIDI
tab?)

Let me know if you see the Rehearsal Mark icon or not (when you get time
- I know you are busy), and I will then commit that and all pending
fixes.