Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows git snapshot
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:46:42 +0100

On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 08:29 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I do *not* see an instrument list to choose from in the staff
> properties. I have not had time to put that back in.
What you coded looks like it should show the instrument list - reverting
the code for GTK2 has fixed it for GTK2, but GTK3 appears to require a
series of append calls to add the instrument strings, just judging by
what you coded. I'll check in the code I have that works for GTK2 and
you can look at GTK3 sometime.

>  Did you find a way
> to extract the instrument names from the soundfont so this list will
> change depending on the soundfont loaded?
No, I have just used the list that is embedded in staffpropdialog.c
which matches the soundfont we supply. This is just the old behavior,
which you accidentally broke for GTK2 and (from what you say) didn't
actually get working in GTK3 :)

I'll check in now.