[Denemo-devel] [bug #36927] Print Transpose doesn't work unless Transpos

From: John Beattie
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36927] Print Transpose doesn't work unless Transpose Selection present
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:03:05 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Using 0.9.5 rc2 Windows

I thought I had raised this on an earlier version bug I can't find it in bug
list.

After initial install, the script Staff/Voices->(Print)Transpose is  loaded
and visible. However if you select it nothing happens (not even the dialog for
transposition range.

If you look the Edit menu you see that it has no Transpose commands in it at
all. If you then right click-> More Commands and load the Transpose Selection
script, then you will find that Staff/Voices->(Print)Transpose now works
(apart from next bug!)

Not sure whether loading any of the other Edit-> Transpose commands works.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?36927>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/