Re: [Denemo-devel] tablature status (August 2012)

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] tablature status (August 2012)
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 10:34:55 +0200

Il 08/08/2012 09:51, Richard Shann ha scritto:
Well, with the versions up until 0.9.4 you would have gotten the last
bit of the file, the \score {} blocks in bold, and also any Denemo
directives like rehearsal marks, repeats, trills etc. These are editable
with the edits affecting the score (so there is a synchronization
between the LilyPond view and the Denemo display, quite hairy really,
though I have never managed to catch it out).
With the new score layout stuff only the stuff inside the music is
editable there, the non-music stuff is editable in the score layout
window.

I would prefer to change the \score block in the LilyPond view (it's easier). Anyway, I can change the \score block in the score layout window, click on typeset and see the changes applied correctly. But when I close the window my changes are not saved: if I click on View>LilyPond I see the old \score block.

I'm missing something?

So you are seeing nothing in bold because you have no repeats, tempo
marks, fingerings ... nothing added to the notes. It is one of the
unfinished jobs that you can't just start typing anywhere between the
notes and get a Denemo directive created at that point. You have to
create a Denemo directive and then you can re-write its text.

Ok

--
Federico