[Denemo-devel] [bug #36975] Right clicking to edit objects in 0.9.5

From: John Beattie
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36975] Right clicking to edit objects in 0.9.5
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:47:51 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #36975 (project denemo):

1) First of all, can I check that all the editscripts have been packaged up?
On 0.9.5 rc5 I have only 7 editscripts:
D.C.AlFine, LHFinger, Mute, RehearsalMark, StaffSize, StringNum,
UnknownScoreTag
Most of these I have not tired.

2) I can confirm that right click on a Rehearsal Mark does call the correct
editscript. However if you go to Advanced and the Delete Directive, it is not
deleted.

3) I can confirm that UnknownScoreTag is NOT called when an unknown object is
right clicked (one of mine that I had not yet loaded into this version. The
Advanced directive edit is called.

4) I have copied and renamed UnknownScoreTag so that it is called for one of
my scripts. Once I got the right type of d-DirectiveTextEdit- that seemed to
work OK.

5) Need to have an edit script corresponding to
Notes/Rests->Markings->Arbitrary Text. I've tried adding a Text.scm to
editscript (another copy of UnknownScoreTag) but that makes no difference. All
you get is a tiny grey rectangle (as before). You loose the other right click
options too e.g. toggle tie.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?36975>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/