[Denemo-devel] [bug #36969] Yet Another Crash with 0.9.5rc2 Windows

From: John Beattie
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #36969] Yet Another Crash with 0.9.5rc2 Windows
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:46:54 +0000

Follow-up Comment #16, bug #36969 (project denemo):

I checked the figures for the test in previous comment at fairly regular
intervals.
Hourly rates showed a fairly steady increase in committed memory at the rate
of 1MB in just over 13 secs.
I watched it pass the 1000MB mark in just over 3 1/2 hours and then left it
overnight.
In morning denemo had crashed but the Windows box saying it 'had stopped
working, do you want to close?' was still up and denemo still showed in the
Resource Overview. So the final figures were:
Commit 1988MB, Working Set 750 MB, shared 3 MB, Private 747 MB.
Working set & Private increased in line with Commit but dropped back down
every now and again presumably swapped out to pagefile.
No Autosaves and no recovery file.
So at least we can say it is not autosave.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?36969>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/