Re: [Denemo-devel] Static Linking (was Re: tablature status (August 2012

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Static Linking (was Re: tablature status (August 2012))
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:05:41 +0300

Sorry for the bad quoting, I'm writing from my mobile.

I'd like to contribute the italian translation of the po file. I'm in vacation until sunday and I'll probably need a week at least to translate and get feedback from the italian translators group.
Will it be too late for being included in the next release?