Re: [Denemo-devel] Static Linking (was Re: tablature status (August 2012

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Static Linking (was Re: tablature status (August 2012))
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 12:37:03 +0100

On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 18:24 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> While typing this email the bug on Savannah has been fixed - could you
> generate a candidate for 0.9.6? As you can see from the emails we now
> have a new step in the release cycle - once a we are confident of the
> release (and have given it the new version number) we need to send the
> potfiles to translationproject.org to give translator teams a chance
> translate Denemo before we release.
I have noticed a problem with translations. The creation of translatable
strings for scripts is sensitive to the translation domain where it is
run. So now the scripts are requiring translation from British English
instead of US English.
I'll try and fix this.
I have also noticed that there are two sorts of tempo marking commands,
one (incomplete) attached to notes the other as standalone directives. I
think we can safely remove the first.