Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo - full Czech localization for the release

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo - full Czech localization for the release
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 12:09:53 +0100

I understand this error - there is a percent character in the message
which the gettext program thinks is special. I have added the comment
needed to stop it thinking that, and a new cs.po is now in our git.
The %tests thing needs fixing on two levels - firstly the % simply
shouldn't be there, it is not English - and secondly the file that is
being complained about needs to be generated with the same instructions
to gettext to ignore such characters. But for this release (we are
*very* close now) you could write %t followed by the Czech word for
"tests" (in fact the robot might allow you to write %% followed by the
word for tests, which could actually give you the correct translation).
Thank you for digging out these problems.
Hopefully, we can label the sources as version 0.9.6 and upload the new
po files to translation.org tomorrow.

Richard