Re: [Denemo-devel] Static Linking (was Re: tablature status (August 2012

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Static Linking (was Re: tablature status (August 2012))
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:00:55 +0200

Il 23/08/2012 19:21, Richard Shann ha scritto:
On Thu, 2012-08-23 at 18:40 +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
Il 22/08/2012 22:08, Richard Shann ha scritto:
I think it would be worth waiting for, it is long overdue for Denemo to
be translated. I am not sure you will need feedback from the Italian
translators group as no-one has attempted an Italian translation for
years. There is something on the translation website about it taking a
while to register, though.
Let me know when things are happening, and if you need things doing to
the sources.
Richard

I'm maintaining the translation of lilypond, so I've already done the
'disclaimer stuff'.
I'm sure I'll get some kind of feedback from the italian group (probably
comments not related to music terms, but proofreading and overview about
technical matters are always welcomed).

Hopefully it will be ready mid of next week.

Reading the latest emails from you I didn't understand if
denemo-0.9.4.pot is the latest file or you are going to upload a new
version soon?
As I understand it, we should generate one when we change the version,
and then give some time for translators to act so that the final package
includes translations for the version going out. I am hoping this might
happen real soon. In this case the changes are a tiny proportion as
there is several years of backlog, which I presume means that any
further translating is small.
If you can send me your translation I can start looking for holes in the
source material, although, unless it looks very bad we perhaps should
not delay release for those.

Richard

Hi Richard,

not sure I've understood all your email.
Anyway, I've been assigned the translation of denemo from translationproject.org and I'm starting working on 0.9.4 po file.
Updating to 0.9.6 will then be easy.

So take your time :)

Cheers
--