Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo crash

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo crash
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 13:48:49 +0100

On Tue, 2012-10-02 at 14:28 -0600, Josue Abarca wrote:

> I can confirm this crash.
>
> The last messages in the terminal:

> (denemo:21030): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from `EvView'
The Evince developers have come up with a fix which I have put into
Denemo git. I am not sure if this caused any crash, that would be the
other bug, now fixed. But the GLib-GObject warnings should be gone and
point and click in the PrintView window should show the hand cursor when
hovering over a note and a green patch should be drawn onto the note
which has been followed.

Please test.