Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows version of 0.9.6

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows version of 0.9.6
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 12:48:23 -0500

I could not find a good binary package for X11 so I compiled it from source. It
compiled cleanly but did not run. Fortunately I was able to compile pango,
cairo, and gtk against quartz instead of X11. I successfully compiled and
launched a simple gtk "hello world". So things are looking good in terms of
creating a more native denemo for Os X (no X11 required).

Jeremiah