Re: [Denemo-devel] static build for linux

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] static build for linux
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:24:08 +0100

On Sun, 2012-10-14 at 09:08 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I will look into building it with gub again. I created a dynamic lib
> version of it that has two problems. It can't find the pango modules
> and it can't find the evince modules. I tried setting environment
> variables but have been unsuccessful.
Could you upload this installer somewhere? There were similar problems
when gub for Denemo was first done, and (IIRC) Nils sorted them out. (So
it might be worth looking at the mods that Nils contributed to the gub
repository/comitted to denemo's gub directory - I think he got
frustrated trying to submit to the official gub repository and put his
mods up inside denemo's git).
It may be worth letting others look over the difficulties with what you
have got already... I am sure it is just a tweak away from success.