Re: [Denemo-devel] Involvement

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Involvement
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 18:57:02 +0200

Hi. Thank you for your answer. I copy my first mail to the mailing list right now.

I joined you a patch that fix translation for the preference dialog. The only thing needed to make it work was to extract the gettext function call from the macros, so xgettext could parse every call.

About my interests, I'd like to get some experience with graphical interfaces and ergonomics. Perhaps redesigning the preferences panel would be a good start ? I can finish french translation too, as it is quite incomplete.

Éloi