Re: [Denemo-devel] New script

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New script
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 10:50:15 +0000

On Wed, 2012-11-07 at 08:28 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Thanks for the hint. I have adapted my script, and it works fine.
>
> ;;;Ficta
> (let ((tag "Ficta"))
> (if (d-Directive-chord? tag)
>         (d-DirectiveDelete-chord tag)
>         (begin
>         (d-DirectivePut-chord-prefix tag "\\once \\set
> suggestAccidentals = ##t")

It might be safer to put a space after ##t to ensure it doesn't get
entangled with anything that might follow - this is the one case where
LilyPond cares about whitespace (it is guile actually that is reading
this bit).
If you can suggest a menu position, menu item label, and tooltip then I
can put this command into the next release (I have some idea what musica
ficta is, but it I am sure you have a clearer idea of what this is for).