Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem running LilyPond from Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem running LilyPond from Denemo
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 11:29:14 +0000

I have tracked this down, for some reason extra messages are now being
spewed out into the error stream and Denemo was giving up looking for
the relevant messages.
Have you started invoking LilyPond with some flag requesting verbose
output?
Well, in any case I have committed a fix to git. It is still the case
that the problem could recur if even more junk was prefixed to the error
output - we are using pipes so it is difficult to know how much there
might be waiting in the pipe. But I have allowed for 100kB of error
stream.
Richard