Re: [Denemo-devel] more of "Immediate Playback"

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] more of "Immediate Playback"
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 08:01:13 -0500 (EST)

On November 23, 2012 at 7:32 AM rshann <address@hidden> wrote:
> >But it would also be useful to escalate this further, and have notes
> > resound on
> pitch change by means of chromatic augmentation or diminishment -- in
> my version
> (0.9.3), keys "i" and "k".
>
> Not sure which commands you mean - right click and select "help for
> command xxx" to find the
> name.

Actually, ANY transposing or pitch editing.  The "i" and "k" for me are "tonal
step up" and "tonal step down"
but I'd also like to hear the note on "half tone up" and "half tone down"
change.  Or any pitch other change.

In other words -- a newly created note resounds, on "Immediate playback", but a
note alteration doesn't produce a sound.  I'd like to hear an altered note,
optionally.

So, it's a more general request.

Also, like I said, it would be nice to be able to point & click on a note (or
chord) and have it resound. (Like in Rosegarden's note editor)