[Denemo-devel] Really good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Really good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 14:03:09 +0000

I have just downloaded and tested rc5 on windows - not only is MIDI in
working but audio in is working too.
There are some wrinkles - an annoying popup every time you do New, and a
very long wait the first time you launch it (I think this is LilyPond
caching fonts).
But basically we just need to tidy up get translations in and go!

Richard