Re: [Denemo-devel] guile-2.0.7

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] guile-2.0.7
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 17:56:42 +0100

In case the question is related to LilyPond only and not Denemo...

In the last months I've seen some discussion about guile v2 in the lilypond mailing list.
I'm not a developer but I think that LilyPond can use guile v2, see:

http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=1&q=guile+v2
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/requirements-for-running-lilypond

2013/1/3 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
Jeremiah - do you know anything about guile-2.0.7?

Someone asked on the forum:

> I'm trying to build Deneno 0.9.6 and configure tells me
>
> "checking for GUILE... no
> configure: error: Package requirements (guile-1.8 >= 1.8) were not
> met:
>
> No package 'guile-1.8' found"
>
> but I have guile-2.0.7 in /usr/local.

Can we use the newer package?