Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 06:53:18 -0600

On 01/07/13 03:52, Richard Shann wrote:
I have tried this, and I see it seems to be hanging on the compile
(lilypondcairo, mingw) stage. Top shows no cpu activity, so I am not
sure what can be going on. I seem to remember seeing this before - I
don't suppose you have any idea what might be happening?

What does it say in the logs? I experienced the same thing but then I installed something. I don't remember exactly what it was. After I installed it it lilypondcairo installed fine. I can't remember the name of the package off the top of my head.