Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Fairly good news Re: MIDI in on windows binaries
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 15:41:20 +0000

On Tue, 2013-01-08 at 15:36 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> just
> the two symbols (load_soundfont and free_soundfont) and the struct
> SFInfo

Hmm, well, actually we would be better not exporting SFInfo, all we
really want is an array of preset names and the size of the array, so we
should create a little interface function that returns just those
things. That can stay in the sffile code, so we just have a
SF_get_preset_names(soundfont_name) and SF_release_preset_names(void) as
our interface to sffile. SF_release_preset_names() would release all the
memory that the get call had tied up.